Frequently Asked Questions
Who should do this course and why?
This course will be highly beneficial for:
– Individuals who are responsible for leadership, strategy and planning or quality improvement in your organisation.
– Organisations that are considering entering into either the NZ Business Excellence Business Excellence or Achievement Awards programme.
– Teams of organisations who are wanting their staff to begin implementing a Business Excellence programme.
– MBA or other similar business students wanting to increase their comprehension of the Baldrige Excellence Framework What does the course cover?
The Business Excellence Foundation course is provided in a modular, learning format with participants gaining knowledge and understanding by using a wide variety of tools and approaches. It is underpinned by the Baldrige Excellence Framework, with practical exercises and ” live” examples and case studies from award winning organisations. These actual experiences will provide you and your organisation with the knowledge and understanding to support a business excellence approach in your organisation or department.
This course encourages a fully interactive forum and the exchange of ideas is part of the learning process. How is the course structured?
This course is aligned with the Baldrige Excellence Framework, which provides a clear structured approach to Business Excellence. Each module (following on from the Introduction module) aligns with the categories of the Baldrige Excellence Framework's criteria:
How do I enrol? Click here to download our registration form
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Focus
- Measurement, Analysis & Knowledge Management
- Workforce Focus
- Operations Focus
Complete the form (one per person) and submit to NZ Business Excellence.
If you have any questions give us a call on 09 486 3652 or email us today.
Example slides from the programme
New Zealand Business Excellence Foundation would like to thank the following organisations for their support